Friday, February 13, 2009

Most kick ass worker of the year!

Today I just heard that everyone have to come in office sharp at 9am beginning tomorrow. I don't know why HR department is so particular about this "you have to come in office on 9 am, not a minute after" rule. Maybe we don't have good discipline and good time management. I can tell that they really wanted to set things right. Fair enough. Well, I made a plan for myself as well. To make this plan works, I need a pillow, basketball, a hat, a tin and of course my jacket. 

I made a mannequin disguise as myself with pillow, tin as my neck, basketball as my head and most of all, a hat that will cover up my not so original face.

This will disguise as Bak! The most kick ass worker of the year!

Just hope that nobody will blow my cover at the end of the day so the original me do not need to come in office early in the morning. 

HR, such a pain in the ass. We already have a lot of issues regrading legal contract workers.

Updated: The next morning, Ah Lee was the one who found "me" sleeping on the table. Moving "me" to Ah Ni's work station, she tried to woke "me" up tapping the table. I almost laugh until my ass off when Naima told me the what happened when I'm not around. Well, we should do it together some other time.

 8tv. We are different, yet traditional. Crying out loud, we are not working in a bank and we certainly do not need a 9 to 5 job especially working in a production. 

10 comments:

紗蕾 said...

ha ha.cute:P

Anonymous said...

Oh u kiddo!

Unknown said...

bakie!!!! cool man!!!!
last nite i saw joyce oso look like tis, u copy her ar?
hahahaha...
they just too free, need to find sth to do,
dun blame them so much...
but, can i just ignore them about the sign in system?
arghhhh, stupid!

Alexander Bak said...

Lets us all do it for once. But i think damn creepy if this "thing" appear in the whole office.

Alexander Bak said...

Oh btw, why why. I used ur pillow. haha

Anonymous said...

hahaa! that's creative!!!

Alexander Bak said...

Nah. I saw somebody do it before. Just different interpretation only. haha

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

Alexander Bak said...

Oi where hav u been? When u goin Korea?

Unknown said...

=.=llll
u use my pillow?!!!
not bad wo, my pillow so nice wo....